After much deliberations amid growing concerns over the global outbreak of the novel Coronavirus (COVID-19), American Association for Advances in Functional Materials (AAAFM) has made the difficult, but necessary, decision to postpone AAAFM-UCLA 2020.
The new dates for the AAAFM-UCLA will be August 18-20, 2021 at the same venue.
Your current submitted abstract and registration fee will be automatically transferred to next year conference. However, we would like to provide you with an opportunity to modify or resubmit your abstract from December 2020. Your current abstract and registration fee remain in our system as submitted unless you make the decision to withdraw your paper. We will open the submission portal for new abstracts and for making modifications to existing abstracts in December 2020.
The support you have shown for the AAAFM-UCLA 2020 is greatly appreciated, and we look forward to your involvement in the program in the AAAFM-UCLA 2021. Should you have any questions regarding the new arrangement, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract Submission Deadline
December 31, 2019
Notification of Acceptance
January 15, 2020
Applied Composite Materials
- More than 380 abstracts have been submitted before the deadline (November 30, 2019). Given numerous requests for extra time for abstract submission, deadline of one-page abstract has been extended to 31 December, 2019 for late abstracts.
- Nobel Laureate Sir Fraser Stoddart will give plenary talk at AAAFM-UCLA, 2020 at UCLA.
- Conference proceeding will be published in special issue of Applied Composite Materials published by Springer having impact factor 1.55.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: December 31, 2019
- Notification of Acceptance: January 15, 2020
- Pre-Registration Due: February 15, 2020
- Conference held at UCLA: June 16 to June 18, 2020
- Full Paper Submission Due: September 15,2020
- AAAFM pleased to announce AAAFM-Stoddart 2020 Award
- AAAFM Awards nomination will open soon.
University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA)
American Association for Advances in Functional Materials (AAAFM)